The future of South Africa in your opinion [serious]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future of South Africa in your opinion [serious]

How do you think this nation will fare in the next 50 years?

[serious] (forgot to put it in the title)
    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 8, 2010, 17:10.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

The Prawns will wipe it off the map when the mothership returns.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Crapsack, like all its neighbours. Except with nukes. If the US extracts the nukes when tribal politics start getting out of hand, then simply a crapsack.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        Crapsack, like all its neighbours. Except with nukes. If the US extracts the nukes when tribal politics start getting out of hand, then simply a crapsack.
        South Africa gave up its nuclear weapons when transitioning from apartheid. I don't think they have the technology to keep rebuild them, and will lose the capability to develop that tech in a decade or two.

Also why do you think it will be a crapsack? What are the reasons for its rise in crime rates (relative to other countries), rise in STD rates (aids) and mediocre to bad economic performance?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Empowering black people, of course. Lack of education and tribalism can result only in a failed state. Should've done it more carefully.
          You're right about the nukes, I shouldn't post after midnight.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I agree with onodera. AIDs, lack of education, and idiot leftwingers in power are going to continue to **** up South Africa, which was once a very promising nation. Well, until the late 1980s or so, anyway.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well the ANC has very leftie roots (USSR support) and its retreat into populism hasn't helped it either.

Comment

Nelson Mandela was basically a communist. Whoops.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                  Nelson Mandela was basically a communist. Whoops.
                  Heretic! Sinning against Saint Mandella! You racist!

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                    I agree with onodera. AIDs, lack of education, and idiot leftwingers in power are going to continue to **** up South Africa, which was once a very promising nation. Well, until the late 1980s or so, anyway.
                    Yeah rigth... depending on what skin color you had. Not that BE is the best way forward but what you are implying is repulsive beyond belief.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                      Yeah rigth... depending on what skin color you had. Not that BE is the best way forward but what you are implying is repulsive beyond belief.

Not all blacks were poorly treated. The State actually provided Mandela with free room and board.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Caligastia will come in this thread to explain how the end of apartheid has led to South Africa's downfall. BUT - he does not hate black people!
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good did it make you feel to post that MrFun? Considering how often you seem to be posting such garbage I'm guessing it must be at least an 8.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

It's possible to blame blacks for some things without hating them.
                            I blame whites for a lot of things but that doesn't mean I hate them.
                            So why should it be different when I blame blacks for certain things.

Now if what I'm blaming them for is absurd, well then maybe.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              It's possible to blame blacks for some things without hating them.
                              I blame whites for a lot of things but that doesn't mean I hate them.
                              So why should it be different when I blame blacks for certain things.

Now if what I'm blaming them for is absurd, well then maybe.
                              This post is ABSURD.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X