Poll: Majority of Republicans are Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    While I don't think Reagan was a great or even good president, I thought we didn't know much about AIDS during his early years in office, even its means of transmission?

Even supposing everything to be known was known, WTF does this have to do with the President, or even the federal government in general? Some people wet their wicks in the wrong places, and that's somehow his problem?

Edit: damn, JM beat me to it. I'm still at a loss.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Silly me. The government has NO responsibility in public health care crises. What was I thinking?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You were thinking it was a crisis. After all, "only the right people are dying" (to paraphrase a saying back then).

Nobody else gave a **** until it passed to the hetero population.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            Silly me. The government has NO responsibility in public health care crises. What was I thinking?

What "crisis"? It was concentrated in very small portions of the population due to extremely limited means of transmission. If HIV could have been spread by a sneeze or a doorknob, as opposed to inserting/receiving penises or sharing needles, of course it would have been a BFD.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
              The majority, of any group, is stupid. That might not be true for everyone but it's true for me.
              Dude. You didn't know that -1 * -1 = 1.
              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I don't remember messing up -1 * -1, but I do remember saying sharks are not fish.

[proud]

And Holland is part of Scandanavia; that was a good one.
                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Working...
                X