Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In English, please.

Comment

We know Hairyclit is dumb. Are you trying to emulate him?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Yes. You got me - I'm a Nazi. Now why don't you explain once more your tacit approval of the OP. I assure you I'm very interested in hearing your feeble equivocations. Be sure do it in that 'charming' provincial dialect of yours and you'll really make my panties wet.

Comment

I have no idea how to judge to OP.

Is this the same source that claims Jews use blood in their bagels, or some such ****?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
            Seems pretty damn rotten.

Israel seems to be guilty of a lot of messed up racism. Obviously Arab press is quite biased when it comes to Israel, but then again how many stories critical of Israel ever run in the United States? Maybe the Arab press (biased as it may be) may be the only ones (and biased leftist press) willing to examine stuff like this. Not that anyone knows what this source is. So even though biased, it very well may have a kernel of truth. I'd believe something bad was going down at least until shown otherwise.

I would guess you have little exposure to the press in Europe.

The Guardian (among others) would kill for a story like this.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
              Yes. You got me - I'm a Nazi. Now why don't you explain once more your tacit approval of the OP. I assure you I'm very interested in hearing your feeble equivocations. Be sure do it in that 'charming' provincial dialect of yours and you'll really make my panties wet.

How exactly is asking why you're posting nazi crap tacit approval of absolutely anything else in this thread, you thunderous cretin?

Does it look something like this in your head?- "Aha! He objects to my anti-semitic bull****! Therefore he must approve of the other anti-semitic bull**** in this thread!"

In some bizarre alternative universe that might make sense- but not in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                The side that doesn't click on videos but knows the lyrics to that song. Yes, that one.

I daresay Hairyclit's video makes him look like a berk, but that wouldn't explain why anyone else would suddenly rush to force themself into that same sorry category.

What's "a berk"? Also how come you know the lyrics to that song?
                (just clicked it, its really extreme )

Also I stumbled upon the OP video, and I was asking you guys how legit the news seems, what's so dumb about trying to figure out if something is anti-semite propaganda or if it is just criticism of Israel? A

I don't know what was so dumb about me posting this here asking you guys for your opinions.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  Foreign aid usually comes with the added "feature" of sterilizations, usually women but sometimes men. This isn't exactly breaking news.
                  Seriusly? I don't see a problem of pairing some foreign aid with contraception (in countries with overpopulation problems), but I don't feel comfortable with sterilization or administering the contraceptives without consent. Could you provide a citation? It seems like I've been a bit naive about the world.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Laz, how did you get trolled so easily?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                      What's "a berk"?
                      An imbecile.

Also how come you know the lyrics to that song?
                      (just clicked it, its really extreme )
                      I'm an administrator on a music forum, and you always get knuckledraggers trying to post stuff about nazi skinhead bands. The same recommendations get made over and over again.

Also I stumbled upon the OP video, and I was asking you guys how legit the news seems, what's so dumb about trying to figure out if something is anti-semite propaganda or if it is just criticism of Israel? A

I don't know what was so dumb about me posting this here asking you guys for your opinions.
                      It's hearsay reportage of an Arabic news report, that makes no attempt at independent verification. In other words- just gossip, not worthy of inclusion on a reputable news channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post

On current form, he's too dumb to troll.

Comment

bwahahahahahahahaha There is a billion of news sources inside israel that would kill for such a story.

but of course, unless I see evidence for the contrary, I am thinking there must be a kernel of truth to it.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                            what's so dumb about trying to figure out if something is anti-semite propaganda or if it is just criticism of Israel?
                            Rule #1: Any criticism of Israel is, by definition, anti-Semitic.

Sheesh, where have you been...?
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                              If you're a nazi, then how come I've never seen you at our rallies?
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                                Cause he's a ****ing moron.

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X