WTF Racist Israel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Racist Israel?

Seriusly is this news legit? How can people get away with administering contraceptives against people's will or without informing them?
    Last edited by Heraclitus; January 24, 2010, 22:10. Reason: spelling
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

So, you're saying that it's wrong for me to crush up RU-486 and put it in girls breakfasts after I sleep with them? But, then I'd have to start using condoms!
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Since when have you listened when people here said your behavior was wrong, DF?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

How rightwing is apolyton? Hello, a country making sure blacks in their country aren't a factor in one generation? Can at least someone say "GENOCIDE IS BAD MKAY"?!?!
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Please someone tell me this is bougus. Don't we have a few Israelis on Apolyton? Guys? Hello something that looks really really bad here? Mind clearing it up?

Comment

How rightwing is apolyton? Hello, a country making sure blacks in their country aren't a factor in one generation? Can at least someone say "GENOCIDE IS BAD MKAY"?!?!
            Well, we tried to use the AIDs virus, the Vietnam War, crack cocaine, and gangs, but unfortunately that hasn't done the trick yet. Time for more direct measures
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't have the bandwidth to watch the video. If you want, sure, genocide's bad, but what I'm hearing here isn't genocide, it's a milder form of sterilization-based eugenics, and IIRC you support that, just with different criteria to determine fitness.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Foreign aid usually comes with the added "feature" of sterilizations, usually women but sometimes men. This isn't exactly breaking news.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I imagine this has something to do with people who are on welfare so that they don't have more children on welfare. As for the claims that it was secret or that it was racially motivated... Well, it's a claim put out by an Arab news organization and as a group Arabs aren't known for being very truthful about Israel.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    I don't have the bandwidth to watch the video. If you want, sure, genocide's bad, but what I'm hearing here isn't genocide, it's a milder form of sterilization-based eugenics, and IIRC you support that, just with different criteria to determine fitness.
                    Wait so if Hitler just sterilised all the Jews that wouldn't have been genocide?

In any case I've calmed down a bit, but I just find it wierd that since "eugenics" is so unPC that a western country can get away with it. I suppose they are the only nation in the world that can serilize black people and not get called "Nazi".

Comment

Seems pretty damn rotten.

Israel seems to be guilty of a lot of messed up racism. Obviously Arab press is quite biased when it comes to Israel, but then again how many stories critical of Israel ever run in the United States? Maybe the Arab press (biased as it may be) may be the only ones (and biased leftist press) willing to examine stuff like this. Not that anyone knows what this source is. So even though biased, it very well may have a kernel of truth. I'd believe something bad was going down at least until shown otherwise.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

Why are you posting Nazi ****, Kitschum?
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

So my post you comment, but not the OP? I guess we know whose side you're on then.

Comment

The side that doesn't click on videos but knows the lyrics to that song. Yes, that one.

I daresay Hairyclit's video makes him look like a berk, but that wouldn't explain why anyone else would suddenly rush to force themself into that same sorry category.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X