No announcement yet.

advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all the same. They do nothing but talk about Jersey Shore and American Idol, or something else that makes them violently emotional. I cannot stand it, but all gay men either do the same thing or look like Danny McBride.

Comment

This explains your love for me.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Everyone knows you watch Jersey Shore. Denying it is as believable as Kuciwalker going redneck up there. "Y'all"? Seriously?

Comment

I don't even know what Jersey Shore is.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

It's only the best show on television?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it doesn't air in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                Everyone knows you watch Jersey Shore. Denying it is as believable as Kuciwalker going redneck up there. "Y'all"? Seriously?
                True fact: that's how I actually talk

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                  Follow-up: I didn't mention it before, but the whole issue was over 5 minutes later when she apologized for overreacting and we agreed not to talk about it.

It is a little depressing how seriously some of y'all take your misogyny.
                  I was clearly racist.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    Follow-up: I didn't mention it before, but the whole issue was over 5 minutes later when she apologized for overreacting and we agreed not to talk about it.

It is a little depressing how seriously some of y'all take your misogyny.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                    X