No announcement yet.

The explanation behind ZakuHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That paper is terrible. Goes to show that any ****** who tows the establishment line can go at least as far as the executive.

Two most common disinfo strands are UFOs and Jooz, and I don't buy or sell either of those.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
      Two most common disinfo strands are UFOs and Jooz, and I don't buy or sell either of those.

Not yet anyway...

Just out of curiosity, how far do you think "they" go to deliberately fan those flames? Actually building highly maneuverable saucer-shaped craft, abducting people, mutilating cows, etc. to make more paranoid portions of the public ("their" greatest threat) think aliens did it and discredit themselves, or just posting on internet forums?
      Last edited by Darius871; January 19, 2010, 13:24.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

"they" probably outsource the rumors
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
          "they" probably outsource the rumors

Alls I know is that'd be an incredibly fun gig... where do I sign up???
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
            Not yet anyway...

Just out of curiosity, how far do you think "they" go to deliberately fan those flames? Actually building highly maneuverable saucer-shaped craft, abducting people, mutilating cows, etc. to make more paranoid portions of the public ("their" greatest threat) think aliens did it and discredit themselves, or just posting on internet forums?

General conspiracy consensus is that certain 'NWO' lecturers are co-opted (think COINTELPRO) to push the alien stuff and poop in the proverbial punch bowl. They hook folks with decent info, then go off the deep end with reptiles, aliens etc. Pretty standard propaganda techniques. David Icke and Michael Tsarian come to mind as punch bowl poopers.

I tend to think most 'alien' sightings are just aircraft, and the ones that zip around real fast are 'black' military aircraft testing, etc. Nothing cosmic about that.

Crop circles are pretty funky though. I don't have an answer for that one.

Comment

Clue. Blokes with planks of wood and bits of string tied to a peg.

Comment

Doubtful.

Comment

I could do that, I just don't want to.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

General conspiracy consensus is that certain 'NWO' lecturers are co-opted (think COINTELPRO) to push the alien stuff and poop in the proverbial punch bowl. They hook folks with decent info, then go off the deep end with reptiles, aliens etc. Pretty standard propaganda techniques. David Icke and Michael Tsarian come to mind as punch bowl poopers.

It's not possible that Icke's ilk are simply as nucking futs as your "conspiracy consensus" (like that's not oxymoronic) is?

What incentive do these people have to constantly make fools of themselves until the day they die?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

You always ask that silly question, "Why would somebody lieeeee?!?!" The obvious answer is for money and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                        You always ask that silly question, "Why would somebody lieeeee?!?!" The obvious answer is for money and power.

I never asked that question, because it's a given that many people lie for money and power.

I'm asking you what sort of money and power Icke et al have obtained for their sacrifices.
                        Time is the key here. Most crop circles appear overnight.

Still no answer? Is there any evidence to back up your idle conjecture, or not?
                        Last edited by Darius871; January 20, 2010, 12:30.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Doubtful.
                          Sweet ****ing Jesus, dude. It doesn't matter how elaborate they are. All it takes is a decent knowledge of mathematics, time, a bit of an artistic bent, and the will to do it.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Time is the key here. Most crop circles appear overnight.

Comment

Yes, because otherwise the crop inspectors who are constantly surveilling all fields everywhere in the world would notice.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Did anyone mention the Mayan crystal skulls yet?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X