The explanation behind ZakuHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The explanation behind ZakuHL

Cass Sunstein has long been one of Barack Obama's closest confidants. Often mentioned as a likely Obama nominee to the Supreme Court, Sunstein is currently Obama's head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs where, among other things, he is responsible for "overseeing policies relating to privacy, information quality, and statistical programs." In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-"independent" advocates to "cognitively infiltrate" online groups and websites -- as well as other activist groups -- which advocate views that Sunstein deems "false conspiracy theories" about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens' faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists. The paper's abstract can be read, and the full paper downloaded, here.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

So ZakuHL, the poster who literally believes in every conspiracy theory, is himself the product of a government conspiracy? Dude, you just blew my mind...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I knew it, I freaking KNEW it!

Government agents might...attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

That's just what they'd want you to believe. Lemming.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Given this, I must now assume Ben is an assistant to Messrs. Dawkins and Hitchens.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And Boris must be the brainchild of Pat Robertson and Fred Phelps. How did I not figure this out earlier? ****ing a complete stranger on his mattress is clearly just a crude anti-homosexual caricature of the gay lifestyle.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What, I should have ****ed him on the floor instead?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Was it a delivery boy or some dude on Craigslist who was selling a mattress? I can't remember the details.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I was the one selling the mattress.

I firmly believe customers have a right to test merchandise. That's just good business practice.

If I was really a caricature, I would have gone home with the hot guy who felt me up on the subway that one day instead of walking away once I got to my stop. As if I was going to take the L train into Brooklyn...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

As if I was going to take the L train into Brooklyn...

Williamsburg

It's Oerdin Central over there.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

HL? I must've missed this abbreviation.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

HalfLotus is moderate compared to ZukuBandit.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ahhh. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            HL? I must've missed this abbreviation.

Unbelievable!

Comment

I didn't realize we were equating the two. That's what I get for posting less.

Comment

Working...
                              X