Is this what a dying forum looks like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know. I'm informing the dumb asses.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Per usual you're all being led like like sheep to the slaughter.

There is clearly a conspiracy between the respective webmasters to create inter-site drama, generate more traffic ($$$), and create an Orwellian civ-players' nightmare.

The related forum bans are an affront to your god-given rights and a disgrace to the internet's Founding Father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        All political discussions boil down to partisan lines all the time. Every pol thread will have pro-Democrat comments by Oerdin, (brief) pro-Republican comments from DinoDoc, centrist comments by Imran, and gay comments from MrFun.

The problem at Apolyton is not new. Without new blood, the atmosphere transforms from a formal debate hall to a neighborhood tavern with regulars.
        I am NOT gay.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• If God loved a liar He'd squeeze your head off.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
              Per usual you're all being led like like sheep to the slaughter.

There is clearly a conspiracy between the respective webmasters to create inter-site drama, generate more traffic ($$$), and create an Orwellian civ-players' nightmare.

The related forum bans are an affront to your god-given rights and a disgrace to the internet's Founding Father.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                WPC OT is now busier.

Poly.
                Bollocks.

I've not been here for four days. There are three pages of threads with new responses.

I've not been to WPC in at least a month. There's not half a page of threads with new responses.
                B♭3

Comment

• What world do you live in? There is one half page of posts from today here.

Comment

• Well, that rate's good for two pages!
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      What world do you live in? There is one half page of posts from today here.
                      I think you should read what he said again. Sloww-ly...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• He can't.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                          Bollocks.

I've not been here for four days. There are three pages of threads with new responses.
                          Can you read? I'm talking to the Dickhead Brothers, MOBIUS and DaSHi.
                          In four days there are 3 pages of new responses? Big deal.

Comment

• *sigh*

When civ 2 got stale the OTF was plagued by threads about Poly dying.

It didn't die.

When civ 3 got stale the OTF was plagued by threads about Poly dying.

It didn't die.

Now that civ 4 has gotten stale, the OTF is once agian plagued by threads about Poly dying.

It ain't gonna die any time soon.

(and really, who gives a flying **** about the Panda ****ers site?)
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Civ 2 did NOT get old. People got hoodwinked. They were convinced that since 3 it was newer, once they had all the patches downloaded, surely it must be better.
                              But by the time they figured out that no, Civ 3 really did suck, Civ 4 came out, and evidently it isn't all that great or there wouldn't be talk of a Civ 5 release.
                              I say, quit buying and go back to playing Civ 2 MP.

Comment

• Sloww, I'll agree that 3 sucked dead donkey nuts, but 4 was well worth the money. It was a lot of fun, but it's old now and mostly lost it's appeal.
                                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X