Is this what a dying forum looks like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    It comes up every once in awhile, but I guess you would think so since you only post in a few threads in the OTF
    Originally posted by Dale View Post
    I post here 3 times in a week
    Are we only mentioning the panda****ers 3 times a week? That's less than even I thought...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Your business plan is to BUILD on initial traffic over time as the games become more stale?
      Are you surprised?

Everything about that site is delusional.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Oerdin is obsessed with it and don't say he's not. He's not the only one.

Nikolai started that religion test thing that he got from WPC, not realizing it was already here. A big deal was made about "copy cat thread of a copy cat thread".
        Two questions.
        Do you seriously think that a subject can only be brought up at one or the other forum?
        Using that same thread as an expanded example, do you think it was only at the two forums, and nowhere else?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• dp
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• blah blah blah,

look, it's really simple: if you think the civility and quality of discussion in apolyton otf have gone too low, jump ship and change to www.weplayciv.com

otherwise, stop whining and enjoy 'poly.

Comment

• Please take Sloww with you when you go back to the panda shaggers' forum.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                Sorry Dale but it is just about ALWAYS a pandaphile who starts these discussions. Today it was Wezil, yesterday it was Sloww, before that Lancer. You can't have your guys coming over here starting these threads and then try to blame us for them.
                "your guys" "coming over here"

Pay attention Oerdin (or at least read the damn thread).

I can't come back to some place I never left and I'm certainly not one of Dale's guys. Dale is just some guy that runs a website. I wish him well (for I have no reason not to) but that's about it.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• It was Nicolai not too long ago as well.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Oerdin is obsessed with it and don't say he's not. He's not the only one.

Nikolai started that religion test thing that he got from WPC, not realizing it was already here. A big deal was made about "copy cat thread of a copy cat thread".
                    Two questions.
                    Do you seriously think that a subject can only be brought up at one or the other forum?
                    Using that same thread as an expanded example, do you think it was only at the two forums, and nowhere else?
                    One post is a big deal? God, you're dense.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• No, you're blind or ignorant.

Comment

• Another brilliant Slowwhand retort.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Your business plan is to BUILD on initial traffic over time as the games become more stale?
                          Putting words in one's mouth? That's not like you Asher. Nothing was ever said about staying with games that become more stale. You should know better than that, EA's new Strategy Station is just the beginning of what's "in progress".

Comment

• Oh, that's pretty awesomely stupid.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              It was Nicolai not too long ago as well.
                              What was me?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                Oerdin is obsessed with it and don't say he's not. He's not the only one.

Two questions.
                                I started the thread here because I knew it would make another kind of discussion over here. Just look at the WPC one, a whole different kind of discussion. Which is a good reason to stay both places.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X