• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    Typical Bostonian...
    it's in my blood.

Comment

(nice edit)
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        In your dreams Panda lover.
        panda lover? i'm not sure how to respond to that.

Comment

Originally posted by sween32 View Post
          put your Panda suit on, and we'll show you how.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by sween32 View Post
            We usually delete thousands of the accuser's posts and issue very specific death threats to them for it.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I just came back from a birthday party so I have some in me and I feel the urge to keep drinking, but am feeling a bit apprehensive.

Comment

hrm. it looks like i'm going to miss a good drunk thread; i have to stay sober enough to game tonight at eight.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Hey,
                  I'm in. Downing a few drinks, fixing some venison chops & gonna watch a couple movies on the new Blu-Ray.
                  We decided to stay home this year due to crappy weather. Plus, I've never really been a big fan of the whole New Years partying thingy.
                  SaaS Service Desk
                  Talk To God Offline

Comment

Working...
                  X