vodka is bad for you

Comment

Fine. Love us then leave us, *******.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

nothing personal. it's more like... the place.

Comment

I just finished slamming back the last 5 bottles of Big Rock Winter Spice beer. Needed to finish before I fly out early tomorrow.

Doesn't phase me. Soft liquor.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
            Lamb's Navy rum.

Wonderful for killing brain cells on a bloody cold January night. Going outside to have a smoke in this weather bites donkey balls. Rum helps.

Start your car and let it warm up. Then go have a smoke.

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
              Start your car and let it warm up. Then go have a smoke.

I don't drive. so no car to get ****faced in. Gotta bundle up and go out in the cold.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You're really not pulling your weight towards warming the climate.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You don't drive? You live in Toronto?

****ing miller-monkey
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                    You're really not pulling your weight towards warming the climate.
                    I'm with you. Let's beat him down. He probably waltzes up Church st in Toronto begging for ****ing bike lanes

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      You don't drive? You live in Toronto?

****ing miller-monkey
                      I was spoiled. I lived in Ottawa for 20ish years. Cars are optional there. In Brampton they aren't.

****ing city planners. Bunch of asswipes, all of them.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Your location is Toronto but you live in Brampton?

I'm surprised they let you in Brampton -- unless you're non-white

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Your location is Toronto but you live in Brampton?

I'm surprised they let you in Brampton -- unless you're non-white
                          It's ok. I'm the token white person in the house, but I'm also the token immigrant.

Comment

Where did you immigrate from

Comment

Scarborough
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

England.

Comment

Working...
                                X