No announcement yet.

How the Russians will save the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't trust a Russkie longer than you can throw his vodka bottle.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      I hate Russians.
      Thanks for making this clear. Now I can delete you from my buddy list, you american imperialist agressor scum. To bad those ragheads didnt get ya when they had a chance, a$$hole.

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Thanks for making this clear. Now I can delete you from my buddy list, you american imperialist agressor scum. To bad those ragheads didnt get ya when they had a chance, a$$hole.
          I would take this opportunity to point out that it was a Californian who has insulted you. Please note, it wasn't said from Texas, nor anywhere else.
          It was the surfer dude wannabe.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm sure Serb knows it was a joke.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Your such "jokes" in various threads here make me think you aren't joking at all when you say that you hate us. Yes, I'm talking about the ****-up of Gerogian monument demolishers (modern Taliban-like barbarians).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                I would take this opportunity to point out that it was a Californian who has insulted you. Please note, it wasn't said from Texas, nor anywhere else.
                It was the surfer dude wannabe.
                Coward.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  Aaaaaaand now I have that horrid Aerosmith song in my head. Burn in hell, MrFun. Burn in hell.
                  Always pleased to be of service.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Your such "jokes" in various threads here make me think you aren't joking at all when you say that you hate us. Yes, I'm talking about the ****-up of Gerogian monument demolishers (modern Taliban-like barbarians).
                    Hi Serb, how have you been?
                    Joseph

Comment

been drinking.
                      Serb.

Comment

Typical Russian.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

been drinking.
                          Serb.
                          THE SHOCK!!
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                          X