I just got some bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got some bad news

Turns out my grandmother was actually Welsh. From Cardiff. I knew there was some Welsh ancestry in me, but I never knew it was that much.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Oh dear. This means you have no soul.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Condolences

How close are you related to MOBIUS ? That be by other welsh or sheeps.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You and usa#1 need to compare notes about how best to end your miserable existences.

Sadly, tsunamis are unpredictable.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
          Turns out my grandmother was actually Welsh. From Cardiff. I knew there was some Welsh ancestry in me, but I never knew it was that much.
          That's worse than anything I was expecting to read.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I guess this means you are no longer welcome here, Dauphin.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Now, Now, Fun... at least he's not a panda ****er.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sheep, panda - whats the difference ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Plenty
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, I'm sorry, I just don't have your experience on this subject.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      Turns out my grandmother was actually Welsh.
                      Does that mean we can shoot you if you're in an English town after sun down?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        Does that mean we can shoot you if you're in an English town after sun down?

Only if he's stupid enough to carry bow and arrows.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Poor bastard. I'm sorry to hear that.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                            Only if he's stupid enough to carry bow and arrows.
                            No, he can be unarmed, but we can shoot him with a bow.

I'll inform the Kent Gazette (all right, I forgot where Dauphin lives).

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              Now, Now, Fun... at least he's not a panda ****er.
                              He's guilty until proven innocent.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X