• Show
Clear All

• Wait for the poll

Which is worth seeing more?
    Edmonton
    9.09%
    Calgary
    36.36%
    Detroit if you have a nuclear banaa to dispose of.
    54.55%
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Seeing what? They have the same things that you want to see?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I voted Calgary.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Depends on whether Asher is there or not.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That crossed my mind.

Calgary reads like it was once part of Texas and drifted north.

Comment

I thought Asher was living in Toronto...

Poly Meets?
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Really though I just want to see sights. Not even anything spectacular, just visit new places.

I've been stuck on this island too long.

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Better than ****ing up my life and moving to wales.

Comment

Calgary would be better in the winter. Generally a little better weather and the mountains are right nearby.

If you want to see both, you can bus up to Edmonton and see whatever might be worth seeing (river vally, Old Scona, maybe a bit else) in a couple of days.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                      I've been stuck on this island too long.
                      Maybe, but I wonder if you've seen half of what the island has to offer.

Comment

I've been up to Inverness, and I've been down to lands end, I've seen London and Kent, I think I've seen everything but the Fen people, and from what I've heard of them, that's a good thing.

Now is a good time to see the world, when I'm free as a bird; later on I can see the rest of the UK, when I'm more restricted in travel plans.

Comment

Better than ****ing up my life and moving to wales.
                          Says the guy who lives in Stoke!

Comment

So, you want to see the world and you're fixated on Canada!

Have you stopped to consider NZ and/or OZ!? Both fantastic driving countries that are actually enjoying summer at the moment and even speak something that passes for English.

In fact, why don't you visit them both on a working holiday seeing as you've no plans right now...?

Comment

I've been up to Inverness, and I've been down to lands end, I've seen London and Kent, I think I've seen everything but the Fen people, and from what I've heard of them, that's a good thing.

Now is a good time to see the world, when I'm free as a bird; later on I can see the rest of the UK, when I'm more restricted in travel plans.
                              OK, see the world. I can't argue with that. What I will say is that what we have here is worth studying in detail. A cursory glance doesn't do justice to the wealth of history, architecture, scenery, coastline and culture. Even Norwich is worth a visit.

Comment

Working...
                              X