Everything's so white!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Which is why I'm waiting till it finishes falling.
    Dude, if you wait until the snow stops to shovel, it's going to be even more strenuous and difficult!

Turn your thinking back on.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      Which is why I'm waiting till it finishes falling.
      If I'd let it accumulate it would be a huge pain in the ass tomorrow morning. The porch has 15ish inches on it from today.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch View Post
        While you DC ****ers were sleeping last night, us Real Men© were pushing dumb mother****ers out of snowbanks and canvasing for hit and run drivers.

Eyewitness Confirms: Cop Freaks Out Over Snowball Fight–Waves Gun
        "A reader writes in about the snowball fight at 14th and U. Word on the street is that apparently it started in good fun but then someone hit a Hummer driving by belonging to a police officer and then the reader says multiple patrol cars responded."

D.C. Police Officer at the 3rd District does confirm to City Desk that the police did respond to 14th and U, refused further comment.

While you were canvassing for hit and run drivers in the middle of the night, I was stumbling home from Bar Pilar.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
          If I'd let it accumulate it would be a huge pain in the ass tomorrow morning. The porch has 15ish inches on it from today.
          See? Sometimes I'm right about things.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            See? Sometimes I'm right about things.

Can you try being funny every now and then?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think we need more pictures of snow.

Comment

It's going to be 28C most of this week and 35C on Wednesday. Won't see much snow round these parts, suckers!

Comment

Or rain, or humidity either.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    Can you try being funny every now and then?
                    No more gifts for you!

Comment

Good thing I'm an atheist.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh please! Even atheists have their own, secular way of celebrating the holidays - all just so that they still have an excuse to get gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          Oh please! Even atheists have their own, secular way of celebrating the holidays - all just so that they still have an excuse to get gifts.

Yes we stay home from work.

Comment

I have off all week from work, starting tomorrow. I leave on a week-long trip to see long-time friends and family.

Comment

I've got two weeks off at work and I've already arrived at the place to see long-time friends and family.

AND MOST OF ALL. It is far more beautiful than where you are going.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                I miss snow.

ACK!
                                I missed snow until it came and the city I live in yet again showed its incompetence. Even in the centre of the city it's dangerous to drive, because the authorities just threw some salt on the snow and let it be.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X