No announcement yet.

Will a day come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

several more for other parties were discovered in the wrong batch.
    hahaha, "oh, oops, you vote for yourself and saw no votes for yourself... well, uhm... HEY, we just re-discovered this lost magic batch, here you are!" hahaha. sure

Looks like the people who count the votes decide everything in some districts... ridiculous. You have to stand up and speak for democracy if you want to live in a democracy, if nobody speaks up this sort of fraud only becomes more and more widespread and speaking up will become more and more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
      a.kitman,

What do you think?
      that your trying to prove something that isnt there. just a guy beeing dumb in that vid and a call to his supervisor fixed that. if you think that sort of stuff isnt going on in finland your just naive.

throwing out fruad and voter controll you better have something to back it up. and just so you know i voted for PP. sure as hell wasnt anyone trying to stop me.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
        Further it is Obama who threatens overt and illegal global spy satellite surveillance against so-called "repressive" nations which defend their sovereignty.

I'd be very interested to hear you explain precisely what legal authority declares observation of any part of Earth from OUTER SPACE "illegal."
        Unbelievable!

Comment

North Korea probably claims sovereignty over outer space.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Given ZakuHL's tendency to take North Korean or Iranian sources' word over the NWO-dominated mass media's, that answer wouldn't surprise me in the least.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
            X