No announcement yet.

Banning Greenhouse gases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The marginal effect of water vapour on radiative forcing is important. Not the total effect of water vapour currently in atmosphere. There's a "diminishing returns" law for greenhouse effect...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      dont those hydrogen cell cars advertise how they emit water...vapor?
      Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what you get when you react oxygen with hydrogen
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Plus, the water cycle is fairly short (much shorter than the carbon cycle). The two activities (emission of water vapour and emission of CO2) are not strictly comparable without detailed understanding of both cycles
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is a Ben Kenobi thread. Please stop trying to inject facts into the discussion.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Better yet, all you guys can just put BK on Ignore.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What are they going to use for like, pellet guns? Go to strictly pneumatic? (As regards CO2)
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X