No announcement yet.

hypothetically...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, blacks and gypsies have no place in europe in the modern age suggests 'a lot racist'.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I likely wouldn't have gotten in a relationship with her in the first place. I wouldn't stay...
      Didn't know she felt this way... she seemed a really nice, smart (math wiz! for a girl) and hot atheist girl who wanted a large familly. At the time I couldn't figure out why she had just 2 previous boyfriends and just a few close friends and didn't have the club girl personality so common for hot girls in their early 20's these days.

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I likely wouldn't have gotten in a
      Although I do admit that I think that everyone is a bit racist/etc in some way or another, and that isn't the bit that repulses me.
      What is the repulsing bit then? Remember I just said dosen't think Hitler was that bad, she isn't exactly part of his fanclub (I think), the way I understand it she views him in the same light as someone else migh view Genghis Khan. Not a good guy by any stretch, but a magnificent bastard with blood on his hands but who, if he had his way, would have been the best thing to ever happen to his people.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Also a bit of Irony: Her mom was a commie sympathizer!
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

She's completely ludicrous. It's a match made in heaven.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Best I could do on short notice

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
              She's completely ludicrous. It's a match made in heaven.
              Care to sum up why I'm completely ludicrous?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Best I could do on short notice

Not even a Hot Nazi dickgirl?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                  Not even a Hot Nazi dickgirl?
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    Moar.

(I swear this place feels more like a really really unpopular 4chan every day...)

Comment

Who cares about politics, relax and give her a break

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        Flubber, you're missing the point: when else is he going to have the opportunity to watch a girl eat her own **** off his dick and not feel the slightest bit bad about it?

KH

I found you feel bad in that circumstance regardless of the girl in question
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
                          Who cares about politics, relax and give her a break
                          That's true, I probably woulnd't consider leaving a commie,lobjectivist or fundie girl so I suppose I've had a bit of a double standard. Mostly posted this thread to see Angloamerican responses anyhow (I think they are forgetting that the average East Europ is much less PC and that she dosen't really stand out that much, well except on Hitler but considering she's isn't Slavic I can sort of understand that).

Life is short, I should do what makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                            Lets say you are in a commited relationship with someone. Lets say you love them and your relationship is working out really well and that you have been together for some time.

Lets say she's pretty ****ing hot.

Now lets say that someone is Austrian.
                            And you find out that she thinks Hitler wasn't that bad.

Dump or keep?
                            Great. Another example of a ****ed up hetero couple.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Also I'm learning tons of German with her.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                                Great. Another example of a ****ed up hetero couple.
                                You should talk. Given half the chance, you would probably rape Abraham Lincoln's corpse.

Comment

Working...
                                X