hypothetically...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    In case anyone missed this. And I've opened a bottle of vodka just as I've sent the text. Probably wont read it till morning.
    Go work out instead.

Comment

• FEEL like SCUM. Never broke up a pseudo-serious relationship just because I was TOO AFRAID I MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE 10 YEARS FROM NOW or WHAT PEOPLE WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WILL THINK OF ME in sometime in the future. ****.

Also I've lied in the previous post. Been drinking since she left.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• If you have opened and are drinking a bottle of vodka I'll guess that tomorrow evening will be a suitable time to continue the discussion. Enjoy your hangover

Edit: You sound like you are in love, and lost for reasoning - guess that you have to go for it (just remember to lead your children to Poly - we need new blood).
        Last edited by BlackCat; November 30, 2009, 22:16.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• What if I really cared? COuld I trust her once she was "saved" or would I always doubt whether she was just faking it for ME. And if she did that, then she'd be just as alone as she s always been . and I wasnt alone when I needed her, but she is. AND ALL CAUSE I?M A ****ING YELLOW ****.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

FEEL like SCUM. Never broke up a pseudo-serious relationship just because I was TOO AFRAID I MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE 10 YEARS FROM NOW or WHAT PEOPLE WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WILL THINK OF ME in sometime in the future. ****.
            Well, that is just self-pity from the alcohol and your lack of self-confidence. You should have broken up over what YOU would be thinking of YOURSELF and HER.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              If you have opened and are drinking a bottle of vodka I'll guess that tomorrow evening will be a suitable time to continue the discussion. Enjoy your hangover
              Drinking plenty of water tooo.

Comment

• FEEL like SCUM. Never broke up a pseudo-serious relationship just because I was TOO AFRAID I MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE 10 YEARS FROM NOW or WHAT PEOPLE WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WILL THINK OF ME in sometime in the future. ****.

You should feel like scum, you *****. You should be breaking up with her because she's a Nazi, not because you're scared of people thinking ill of you.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  FEEL like SCUM. Never broke up a pseudo-serious relationship just because I was TOO AFRAID I MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE 10 YEARS FROM NOW or WHAT PEOPLE WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WILL THINK OF ME in sometime in the future. ****.

You should feel like scum, you *****. You should be breaking up with her because she's a Nazi, not because you're scared of people thinking ill of you.
                  Well you guys didnt say much else than dump the *****. Im just being honest since this is the internet and i dont know oyu guys . when my friends ask sure ill cover my ass nice and well and say i dumped her cause she was a nazi.

I didnt deserve her.

Comment

Drinking plenty of water tooo.
                    Read my edit
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well you guys didnt say much else than dump the *****. Im just being honest since this is the internet and i dont know oyu guys . when my friends ask sure ill cover my ass nice and well and say i dumped her cause she was a nazi.

I didnt deserve her.
                      You ****ing moron. You'll find another Nazi and next time you won't break up with her because either you don't mind that she's a Nazi or you else have no spine.

Either way, get a ****ing grip.

Comment

• How could you do this to me, Hera!?

KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• What send another text? OR just show up there in the morngis . I would tell her that i freakedd out after lastnights conversation and that i neeed acted when drinking and that im really bothered by vat she sauid and i tried really hard to ignore and rationalize it away but it just didndt work and i need her to change if if shes willing to changes i would want to still be with her and that i dont want her to feel alone.

Comment

How could you do this to me, Hera!?
                            WTF? Dont ge it

Comment

• It's your Nazi girlfriend plunging into the bottomless pit of despair you just pushed her into.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's your Nazi girlfriend plunging into the bottomless pit of despair you just pushed her into.
                                jebi se

Comment

Working...
                                X