• Show
Clear All

Only if you still have faith in humanity
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Palin and Obama are neck and neck in terms of approval.

CNN Poll: Palin's popularity on the rise

Sarah Palin has erased her drop in the polls that followed her resignation as Alaska governor, according to new national survey.

But when it comes to opinions of Palin, a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Monday suggests a partisan divide and a gender gap.

The survey indicates that Americans are split on Palin, with 46 percent saying they have a favorable opinion of her and an equal amount saying they have an unfavorable view of last year's Republican vice presidential nominee.

After Brief Uptick, Obama Approval Slips to 47%

Barack Obama's presidential job approval rating is 47% in the latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking update, a new low for his administration to date. His approval rating has been below 50% for much of the time since mid-November, but briefly rose to 52% last week after he announced his new Afghanistan policy.

Any slight bump in support Obama received coincident with his new Afghanistan policy proved to be very short-lived, as his approval rating returned to below the majority level by the weekend, and slipped further to 47% in Dec. 4-6 polling.

After a brief uptick last week following the announcement of his new Afghanistan policy, Barack Obama's job approval rating has receded to 47% in the latest Gallup Daily tracking poll, a new low.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Man, Robert Gibbs sure is good at his job...

Gibbs Bashes Gallup Daily Tracking Poll

President Obama's presidential job approval rating in the latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking update is 47% -- a record low.

The president's job approval rating is below 50% in several other polls, but White House spokesman Robert Gibbs today, when asked about the Gallup results, called them meaningless.

"If I was a heart patient and Gallup was my EKG I'd visit my doctor," Gibbs said. "If you look back I think five days ago we were, there was an 11 point spread, now there's a one point spread."

Gibbs continued, "you know, I mean I'm sure a six year old with a crayon could do something not unlike that. I don’t put a lot of stake in, never have, in the EKG that is the daily Gallup trend. I don’t pay a lot of attention to meaninglessness."

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That Huckabee
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
          X