No announcement yet.

Flip massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once you get on a list, there's a never-ending line of spammers just waiting in the wings... these ones want to get their profile links indexed because neither the username in threads or the home page in profile are nofollowed. (And they can do in half a second what Alpha Protocol tried to do for weeks.)

Why they choose this thread... no idea. Maybe it's because the thread starter's name, or the story (which involves rape, though it wasn't explicitly posted in this story here). One would think if they were after Phils threads, we've had plenty with more sexual innuendo and activity.

Comment

Hey, none of my other threads get spammers like this.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Polytubbies spam all threads. I spammed this one myself.

Comment

oohhhh yes
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Since I only know of Tom Jones and MOBIUS, I'd have to agree.

When looking at whom America was named after, there are two serious candidates. One (Richard Ameryk- the sponser of John Cabot's voyage to Newfoundland) was Welsh.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The actual person, Amerigo Vespucci, was the Italian who figured out that America was a whole new continent and not just a chunk of Asia.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

1. Welshmen may have settled America before Columbus.
                2. Canada was explored and mapped by a Welshman.
                3. America may have taken its name from a Welshman.
                4. Pennsylvania is not named after William Penn.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  "Every day when I wake up, I thank the Lord I'm Welsh."

You don't believe in the Lord, you numbskull.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Maybe he's talking about Lord Nicholas Charles Edward Windsor

Comment

Working...
                    X