Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faux News and its low standards in journalism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but we do know that Obama used to freebase cocaine back in the day. Bush Senior probably doesn't even know what cocaine is and Barbara certainly wouldn't allow him to touch it if he did.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

True, but while he has likely never used cocaine, that doesn't excuse his abuse of ipecac - any self-respecting conservative only uses booze, cigars, pain pills, and orphan souls.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

True, but we all know that the Japanese have no souls and that Bush Senior was therefore forced to turn to ipecac for his high when a scheduled shipment of American orphans was delayed at customs for a Japanese "inspection"*.

* "検査 (inspection)" is the Japanese euphemism for "anal tentacle rape".
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Didn't Bush Sr. display a bag of crack cocaine on his desk during a televised address to the nation decrying that they were sold within blocks of the White House?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't know. I'm not nearly as old as you.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No no, I heard about it from my grandpappy.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yes. Yes he did.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

How many "true", "yes" and "no" posts can we make before we hit the maximum limit for a thread?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Word!!
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Wow.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

[Q=Oerdin;5709320]The first half dozen times I was willing to give them a pass but when EVERY FRICKIN' TIME they do it... Well, then it is obvious they're doing it on purpose.[/Q] http://www.bradblog.com/?p=3572 The AP does it too, does that mean they aren't "real news?"
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

[Q=Guynemer;5710574]Wow.[/Q] So, it isn't possible for a person to say "Yes" to two or more questions of "would you support x in 2012?" Sure, that isn't the best way to display the data...
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow View Post
                            [Q=Guynemer;5710574]Wow.[/Q] So, it isn't possible for a person to say "Yes" to two or more questions of "would you support x in 2012?"
                            Missing the point...

Sure, that isn't the best way to display the data...
                            No. That isn't any way at all to display the data.

Comment

Sweet monkey jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                Sweet monkey jesus.
                                Oh come on. It's easy to forget isn't it.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X