Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faux News and its low standards in journalism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of my favorite knock-knock joke.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

You said you'd never forget.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Sweet monkey jesus.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Holy ****.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes - holy ****ing popsicles.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

Sorry you're all too thick to understand context. We're talking about the war on terror, which commenced after 9/11. Duh, she's talking about no attacks after 9/11.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Let's ignore what she actually said
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow View Post
                  Duh, she's talking about no attacks after 9/11.
                  The DC Sniper doesn't count as a terrorist? He was named Muhammad for crying out loud!!!
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    The DC Sniper doesn't count as a terrorist? He was named Muhammad for crying out loud!!!
                    At least he was attacking civilians. That alone makes him far more of a terrorist than Hasan.
                    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Is Fox News calling Hasan a terrorist?
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        Not to mention the anthrax whackadoo.

I can not believe Straybow is actually trying to defend this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Is Fox News calling Hasan a terrorist?
                          Yes. Which is more than fair, I'd say. The issue is Bush's former press secretary--and current Fox News contributer--stating that the US did not suffer any terrorist attacks during the GWB Administration, and her fellow Fox News bobbleheads not contradicting her.

Comment

Gee, none of you guys even mentions any of these "terrorist incidents" in the Bush years until you googled them in an effort to prove something wrong in a single statement that she didn't want to "clarify" with a long list of possible but insignificant exceptions.

Yes, the DC sniper guy was named Mohammed, but there is no indication he identified himself or his acts with any cause. Just a nutjob who said, "Call me God."

The anthrax letters had "death to America" and "death to Israel" written on them, but this was a misdirection. The guy was actually pro-Israel; his targets were pro-abortion senators and journalists. Don't forget the ricin letters, too. Again, there was no credible terrorist claim, no indication that the letters actually meant anything.

As such, the pro-life whaco could count as a domestic terrorist. Of course, that took place a week after 9/11. It is obvious his plan was rushed to action before any changes in mail screening would have neutralized the spores. Can't really count as a mark against the anti-terror efforts put into place in wake of 9/11.

Another difference: nobody knew about any of these guys before they went whacko. All kinds of people knew all about Hasan, some even reported him, but nobody did anything.

That's the difference between Bush and Obama in the White House.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Holy ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X