Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Che

You do realize that Burger King could not survive the revolution? . . . unless you are into a brand of communism unlike any other I have ever seen mentioned
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Damn! Leave you guys alone for five minutes and you talk amoungst yourselves And anyone who actually comes to the pie shop from Poly gets free pie
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I'm gonna hold you to that.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
          Che

You do realize that Burger King could not survive the revolution? . . . unless you are into a brand of communism unlike any other I have ever seen mentioned
          Burger King prolly ain't gonna survive capitalism.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
            Damn! Leave you guys alone for five minutes and you talk amoungst yourselves And anyone who actually comes to the pie shop from Poly gets free pie
            where's it located?
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Cutie Pie Wagon
              1600 South Congress
              (512) 589-7979

Open: Wednesday - Sunday

Google is your friend.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yes, it is
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                X