Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there!

I opened up Cutie Pies about one month ago and have been soooooo busy! I got a good write up in the Austin American Statesman on Oct. 14th and this weekend sold over $800 worth of $5.00 pies I got an offer from a resturaunt to put my pies in there but thought better of it since I'm so new to this game and it would be alot of pressure and if I didn't do it wright would hurt my business so I passed. But how cool just to know that they thought the pies were good enough to sell in their resturaunt. So you can check out the Cutie Pie shope at cutiepiewagon.com.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Do you only come and post here when you have pie news?

How's about posting in other threads and stuff and, you know, being part of the community?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dude, I've been so busy this is all I've had time for. Still as ever the smarta$$ aren't you Immy And I did post in Witlitch's birthday thread guess you missed that one now didn't ya'
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I saw the write up and the picture in the Statesman! Good job!
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
          I saw the write up and the picture in the Statesman! Good job!
          What he said, congrats Tia
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Our pies will put the doo daa back in your zipadee!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Cheers to your success

Monkey!!!

Comment

this thrade is in desperate need of some pics
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yes, pics of the wagon would be nice.

I've been waiting for this update thread. Great to hear it's going well, Tia!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I need some pie.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No you don't
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Based on that video you posted the other day, no, you definitely do not. SUBWAY SANDWICH AND BAKED LAYS for you.

Comment

I WANT PIE!

Comment

Comment

Btw, I had a Subway Sandwich and Baked Lays last Friday for lunch - yum

Comment

Working...
                              X