Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuck
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Eat healthy tubby!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Btw, I had a Subway Sandwich and Baked Lays last Friday for lunch - yum
        Your attempt to turn this forum into your personal twitter feed is excused in this instance, as is any effort to make chegitz feel like Subway sandwiches and Baked Lays are hip dining options.

Comment

I'm providing a service
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I'm not giving Subway my money. $1 double cheese burgers at Burger King for teh w00+
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What part of "eat healthy" was so hard to understand

Comment

If I wanted to eat healthy, I'd freeze my taste buds off!

Comment

You are as delusional as Ben.

And people wonder why Americans are so unhealthy.

Comment

Though, I guess one Double Cheeseburger (510 calories, 29 grams of fat, and over a 1000 grams of sodium) is ok if you don't get a side and a Diet Soda or water... but I'm guessing that's not usually the case.

Comment

I drink diet soda and I don't get sides. The problem is the one double cheese burger. Honestly, how do you think I got this big? Granted, it did take twenty years.

Comment

And hence you can ease yourself off of it gradually.

If you don't have a discipline for this, how can you have the discipline to plan for the Revolution?!

Comment

I love politics and I love food.

Comment

You love material things, like fast food

Comment

Fast food does not remain material around me for long.

Anyway, c'ya tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                                Fast food does not remain material around me for long.
                                Neither do consumer goods like children toys!

Comment

Working...
                                X