No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Massive shootout in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never know who might get caught up in things when these orgies of violence break out Theben.

Rah - Are you saying Ming may have been creamed?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He had some problems understanding the exams. So he had to do fifth grade again a few times.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

He was there to drive his daughter home, but got caught in the cross-fire.
        How many innocent people have to be creamed before something is done?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, his daughter is one of those filthy criminals?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

No, she was another innocent bystander.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No one is completely innocent.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I am.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Delusional maybe.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"maybe"
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Delusional maybe.
                      Lookie here, the guy who single-handedly raped a poster's dead grandfather is calling me delusional.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That's a stretch. I just questioned whether it was actually his grandfather. And when I was proved wrong, I actually apologized. Something that MOST people here would never do. So lookie here yourself.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've never been wrong, so there's nothing to apologize for.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Delusional
                            Fixed
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My grandfather was the king of Spain.

I dare you to call me out on that after your latest debacle.

Comment

Dare taken.
                                Post a quote I can google.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X