Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this commercial be shown in your country ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this commercial be shown in your country ?

Well, yanks probably don't have to answer

Video removed. If you want, you can link to it and say that it's NSFW, but don't embed it here.
    Last edited by Lorizael; October 22, 2009, 07:04. Reason: Boobies!
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

No.

I don't think Cdn ads can show people drinking alcohol.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No, and thank god.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why would anyone even want to view that commercial? It's an assault on the eyes.

Comment

A single commercial that is 70 seconds long?!?! Not in the USA!!

(Our attention span... oh! a bunny!)
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Is that Nikolai in a wig?
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post

Sorry Wezil, you are not allowed to see it
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post

I like how you include who you voted for in every presidential election since 1992 in your signature, as if to prove that you are so open-minded that you will vote for any political party. Oh, you are so smart and open minded let's all applaud you. OH NO WAIT YOU ARE SPINELESS WHO VOTES FOR PEROT AND THEN BUSH? WHO VOTES FOR BUSH BUT GRIMACES? WHO VOTES FOR OBAMA AND GETS SCARED WHILE THEY DO IT, WERE YOU HELD HOSTAGE IN THE VOOTING BOOTH? MAD MAD MAD :MAD: MAD:ADN :A
                Last edited by Wiglaf; October 21, 2009, 19:15. Reason: talk to the HAND

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Sorry Wezil, you are not allowed to see it

That would generate protests.

I liked it.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

We say "Villa, Volvo och vovve" around here too, but I had no idea you had that expression in Denmark.

Edit: To answer your question: Yes, of course. As long as they are ugly there should be no problem from the feminist-puritan types.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                      We say "Villa, Volvo och vovve" around here too, but I had no idea you had that expression in Denmark.

That expression is at least 30 years old in denmark, so I guess that you have stolen it from us :

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                        That would generate protests.

I liked it.
                        Well, while it's obviously a commercial, it's also pretty close to be a documentary

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I really have to wonder why they blotted out the lady's cooch only after we saw it about five times. Maybe it was just the guy loading onto youtube.

Anyway, I'd hit it!
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                            Well, yanks probably don't have to answer

Video removed. If you want, you can link to it and say that it's NSFW, but don't embed it here.

Possibly on cable channels. Most likely not on broadcast. Even a cable channel would need to be prepared to deal with the complaints and the regulator.

I'm not sure Wezil is right about the sipping the drink bit, but I'm not sure he's wrong either.
                            Last edited by Lorizael; October 22, 2009, 07:05. Reason: Boobies redux!
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post

I'm not sure Wezil is right about the sipping the drink bit, but I'm not sure he's wrong either.
                              To be honest I'm not sure either.

The last update I could find to the CRTC rules was 1996 or so. It may have changed since then.

Comment

Working...
                              X