No announcement yet.

My life is now anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact she landed hands first on my sculpted chest. Now can we drop this semantic discussion?

Comment

As in Venus de Milo sculpted?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
        And all the while I thought you were Swedish.
        You will be the first to know when I meet a Dane who is not pudgy and redfaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
          As in Venus de Milo sculpted?
          Gypsum at least. Or terracotta.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
            In fact she landed hands first on my sculpted chest. Now can we drop this semantic discussion?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
              Gypsum at least. Or terracotta.
              Gypsum is a very soft mineral compound, almost breast-like in nature. Let's drop the formalities and get to the real question. What is your cup size?

Comment

Oh now that is kind of a personal question, Riesstiu IV! I am perfectly happy with the size. However, I will indulge you that I let them hang free to the delight of the world and everyone around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                  I got accused of bothering a girl once, when it was really just a drunken accident.

JM
                  :/
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                    Wait... She is an employee?
                    At his baby's moma's restaurant.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      :/
                      She says I touched her breast, I remember that night pretty well, and while I was falling all over myself I didn't try to grab anyones breasts (that isn't me). So if I did touch her breast, it was by accident.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

She says I touched her breast, I remember that night pretty well, and while I was falling all over myself I didn't try to grab anyones breasts (that isn't me). So if I did touch her breast, it was by accident.

JM

People that follow the advice of counsel.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

JM
                          Ah, I see. I thought by bothering, you meant that you were talking to her too much, which seems odd to do by accident. Instead you were copping a cheat feel and blaming alcohol.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                            At his baby's moma's restaurant.
                            Oh, man. There are so many ways this can go, none of which are good.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

At least no one got tentacle raped.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X