My life is now anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life is now anime

You know that one (or ten) scene where the dude either trips or reaches to the side/behind w/o looking and his face/hands make contact with boobies by accident? That's me as of today. I was at the restaurant and reached for the door behind me, without looking 1st, of course. Said target had opened door without my knowledge and was standing behind me. Hand, meet boob. After noting the door was squishier than normal and upon hearing a nervous laugh I pulled away, mortified.

Of course, it wasn't just any female. No, it had to be the cute under-age-of-18 female. Fortunately no one else saw and I muttered "I'm sorry" before ducking outta there. After hiding from her for half an hour I decided to nitpick her work in order to re-establish my authority. I think I handled it well (not the boob).

I suppose I should be thankful I didn't get the traditional anime/manga right-hook/megakick that sends me spiraling off into the distance with my arms and legs at weird angles from my body.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Has she got giant eyes with tiny pupils? If not, then you shouldn't worry.

Comment

I really hate that. Your trying to do something like open a door or adjust a thermostat then all of a sudden a nice firm boob appears out of nowhere.

Comment

I know the feeling, yesterday a woman hit me with a fifty-ton hammer after I accidentally saw her underpants. Then I cornholed Vegeta.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Wait... She is an employee?
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Anime?

Basil Fawlty

Comment

I got accused of bothering a girl once, when it was really just a drunken accident.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Not too long ago a slim blonde teenager maybe 16-17 smelling of flowers fell right into my chest on the train. She got a pretty good grab. The train was full and I was standing in the walking area between carts and she was walking by when the train suddenly jerked and there you go. She was embarrassed, but I was fine.

Comment

I didn't know you have boobs.

Comment

Well how would you? You've never met me.

Comment

Well, that says something about Thaben and Kitschum - Thebans girl apparently was interested
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yes, my rugged masculinity can be intimidating.

Comment

Nah, it was probably when she felt your boobs that she backed off
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                            Yes, my rugged masculinity can be intimidating.
                            And all the while I thought you were Swedish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                              Well how would you? You've never met me.
                              You said that "she got a pretty good grab", so it must mean you have some decently sized tits.

Comment

Working...
                              X