Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 1945 the Nazis fled to the moon. In 2018 they are coming back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 1945 the Nazis fled to the moon. In 2018 they are coming back.

Towards the end of World War II the staff of SS officer Hans Kammler made a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity.

From a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late ‘45 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) on the dark side of the Moon. This base was to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right.

Now it’s 2018, the Nazi invasion is on its way and the world is goose-stepping towards its doom.

In 1945 the Nazis fled to the moon. In 2018 they are coming back.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Why are the Nazi spaceships decorated with Iron Crosses rather than swastikas?

Comment

Swastikas are outlawed in some important markets?

But don't let us miss the awesomness of this.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Kuci: maybe some of the Wehrmacht escaped with them...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Also, it just doesn't make any sense. How would they ship enough people to Antarctica to send enough people to the moon to be able to have a viable invasion force by 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Kuci: maybe some of the Wehrmacht escaped with them...
            Weren't Nazi fighter planes decorated with swastikas?

edit: apparently not. OK.

Comment

You pretty much deserve a **** punch at this point. This is the most awesome thing I have ever heard of.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Also, if the Germans could invent antigravity, why couldn't they learn how to make nukes, build a few hundred on the moon, and then bomb the US and Russian into anarchy in the 50s or 60s, while there were still Germans that didn't hate the Nazis?

Comment

It's all part of the plan.*chuckles*

Comment

I almost pissed myself when I saw the opening post
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Right. Spaceships & the ability to propagate on a lifeless rock, but they don't think that's enough to beat the allies in 1945.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I can't wait to see what they eat.

Comment

Gazelles?
                          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Did they manage to kill all the joos on the Moon?
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Kuci, when someone makes a movie with a bad ass premise like lunar Nazis, you don't get hung up on minor issues of total implausibility.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X