All Ya'll's Mothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Given how much of an ******* my older brother is, I suspect you're correct.
    Another interpretation would be that brother has a different father, leading to his singularly bad misbehavior. That would imply that mom got around.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Do you also write "ca'nt"? It's a contraction! ALL OF YOU! YOU ALL! Y'all! Take some instruction for a change! Idiot.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        You people act like I give a **** whether I spell a backwoods ****** word like "ya'll" correctly or not...
        Misspell "incest" next time, ten bucks says the same people complain.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Misspell dickgirl and I know one person that will melt down into a blubbering mass of woeful shrieks and sobbing.

I won't mention any names, but the initials are loinburger.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Misspell dickgirl and I know one person that will melt down into a blubbering mass of woeful shrieks and sobbing.

I won't mention any names, but the initials are loinburger.
            Must be a Texan, nobody else would be dumb enough to gave their kid ten names.

Comment

A Texan with ten initials would have more names than chromosomes.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Must be a Texan, nobody else would be dumb enough to gave their kid ten names.

Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla
                Damn. Not 10.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I see how Y'ALL are. Jump on loinburger's dickgirl bandwagon. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

I've done some research online and it seems that "ya'll" is how they spell it in the South (especially Texas) and "y'all" is how Yankee ****** tell Southerners they're supposed to spell it. I always knew you were a ****ing poser, Sloww.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

He's probably BK's "Hoop de doo I'm a tough talking Texan" DL

Comment

"You + all = y'all" doesn't even make any sense. The apostrophe in a contraction replaces one missing letter, not two. Even irregular contractions like "ain't" follow that rule. "Ya + all = ya'll" is the only logical spelling.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's y'all. End of story.

Ya isn't even a word.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"You + all = y'all" doesn't even make any sense. The apostrophe in a contraction replaces one missing letter, not two. Even irregular contractions like "ain't" follow that rule. "Ya + all = ya'll" is the only logical spelling.
                            You mean like the one letter replaced in "they'll"?
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              Ya isn't even a word.
                              It's just as much of a word as ya'll.

You mean like the one letter replaced in "they'll"?

This is another good example. The missing letter in a contraction is almost always from the second word. "Ya'll" fits the pattern, while "y'all" doesn't.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

This is another good example. The missing letter in a contraction is almost always from the second word. "Ya'll" fits the pattern, while "y'all" doesn't.

9/10 on the Ben impersonation.
                                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X