Raccoons successfully defend their territory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he switched it for an ape.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Lincoln was too nice. He should've salted your fields and sold you all off into slavery...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They burned everything and left it at that.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Improvements
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They didn't burn Texas. They stayed away. The last battle was on the coast, in Texas.
            So, yeah. Improvement. They didn't bring their sorry asses over here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Most animals bolt after being released from a live trap. Raccoons charge.
              and leopards

Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola View Post
                and leopards

Wouldn't you be a little pi**ed if someone was poking you with a stick?
                If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Raccoons may now be discussed with tigers, bears and leopards.

My work here is done.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    They didn't burn Texas. They stayed away. The last battle was on the coast, in Texas.
                    So, yeah. Improvement. They didn't bring their sorry asses over here.
                    Nothing in Texas worth burning.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      and bear

Tigers and bears don't need to worry about their reps. The raccoons have a point to make.
                      Attached Files
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by embalmer42 View Post
                          Wouldn't you be a little pi**ed if someone was poking you with a stick?
                          Indubitably
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                            Sorry, forgot to post the link :

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

Cats
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X