No announcement yet.

Why you want to empty your beer before smashing it on someones head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find on the website where they establish that empty beer bottles are more/less lethal :wiglaf:
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

My thread contains that important information.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Clearly this is the superior thread.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
          We're not into your panda fetish, Mr. Wezil. If that is your real name.
          People with panda fetishes should post on WPC - oh wait, that site has folded already!

P.S. Much as it pains me to support BC, this thread is better than Wezil's.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Except this thread still hasn't had any discussion of the topic.

My thread has two on topic posts now.

When did Poly start allowing duplicate threads? I thought it was still a no-go despite the almost complete lack of rules these days.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I thought we always want to empty our beer
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                Excellent point BeBro.

Now we know, thanks to the research of the esteemed scientists (and through the reportage of this fine thread), that not only is it in your obvious interest to finish your beer before smashing the bottle, it is also better for smashing skulls with when empty.
                Hey, stop kidnapping my posters
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm giving away free beer in my thread.

Comment

I've been told that bottles make poor weapons due to the probability that it will do as much damage to your hand as your opponents head. So I've never used one in that fashion.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                    X