No announcement yet.

Book of the decade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely "Going Rogue" was the next most obvious gag. Get to work photoshoppers!

Comment

After that, "An American Strife" (bit of an issue there for the rightwingers, but hell).

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        They put her in a red jacket?

Are they trying for the "Going Rouge" joke.
        I always thought this was reserved for 12 year olds with questions about DnD. And they didn't so much make jokes, as spell really badly and make me wish I was dead.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
          I always thought this was reserved for 12 year olds with questions about DnD. And they didn't so much make jokes, as spell really badly and make me wish I was dead.
          The D&D 12 year olds grew up. Some moved on to Civ, but the sense of humor is still socially inept.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Unless there are naked pictures included, I can't imagine it containing anything of value.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Unless there are naked pictures included, I can't imagine it containing anything of value.
                It will stimulate the economy by draining the coffers of wingnuts and adding materials for late night TV and SnL.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  It's already a best seller. Apparently your countrymen (and weird foreigners like Ben) disagree.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Being a best seller is no guarantee of value.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Heretic.

The marketplace is never wrong!
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                        Why isn't she looking at the camera?
                        Photographer normally does Christian rock album covers
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X