Wait for the poll
    Austrian
    34.29%
    German
    5.71%
    [img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8256/bananaff7.gif[/img]
    60.00%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Of course, he was an evil amalgamation of both.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Jesus Christ, how can I not vote for that awesome nanner?

Comment

Best freaking banana option EVAH!!!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing Hitler.

Cimbri, easy with the personal attacks. I've reported your post.

Assets and relatively isolated from the first edition of Hitler as a pumpkin, but not everyone can help quantity of economic infrastructure. Electricity has some similarities. However, their mistakes and failures in foreign policy and military matters eventually proved too liberal for their Polish and Vietnamese neighbors. Looking at the world, while many of them faced with serious problems, financed by treasury securities purchased by the central banks with freshly printed cash, an ultimately solved with a shotgun.

Alcohol is a dictator in Bavarian Germany is not (at home) with the success of this policy will benefit many people wanted the fascist dictatorship in the world, it is not German. CFC had a very good thread about this last week, I will PM it to you, Loin.

Hitler was a good political leader is one of the best artists since Dali. Germany but is very weak and ideological racism, vandalism and time does not intend to survive. Local politicians, but the effectiveness of the free and full of persecution of Jews in the government's negative, but not wholly bad. The success of the first international errors and nothing. To end the military in natural disasters. They had their own 9-11. It was called Minsk.

Bananas in the United States in 1870 is not known. But two others in the mainly popular for years in the table of characteristics of bananas at once. 9-11 changed everything. In Obama's America, it is a crime to be white.
          RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Better ask if he was Kraut or Herman

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Best freaking banana option EVAH!!!
              ****in right!

y'know, eh.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Holy ****ing ****

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

wd bananaburger

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

No need to poll: Hitler was Austria born and - having served in the German army during WW I - German.

Comment

I'm so going for the banana option.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Austrians are Germans.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Ummm... no, they're not - and never were (except from 1938-1945).

Comment

Culturally, they're South Germans.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X