No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme from 'The River King' a rather nice melancholy film about being a teenager who doesn't fit in, hazing rituals, secret societies, elite schools, and integrity. Worth watching too...

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• a good friend of mine made this back in 1997. man the time has flown.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Been around on youtube today. As you will see, my taste varies.

This is what this girl should do, instead of the horrible stuff she makes usually:

Then I went for these gems:

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Blast from the past. Billie Ray Martin: 'Your Loving Arms' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Indopopping, Bowie style. 'Let's Dance' Chunky La Funga stylee :

Comment

• Today's weather forecast by Glenn Yarbrough. 'Baby The Rain Must Fall' :

Comment

• Apologies for the picture quality, but not the song (& interpretation) which is tree-mendous. 'Summertime' and Billy Stewart

Comment

• Sunshine After Rain, with Elkie Brooks....

Comment

• Cold, blowy but not raining. So, 'Bright Phoebus' by Lal & Mike Waterson:

Comment

• Funky town. Electro-funk from Lagos, Nigeria early 70s. William Onyeabor and 'Better Change Your Mind' :

Comment

• Slurpy tasty juicy. Blood Orange and 'Chamakay', female vocals by Caroline Polachek...

Comment

• Jingle jangle guitar afternoon music. Honeyblood & 'Bud' :

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X