A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Love & The Company Soul are 'Suffering Wrath' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Poor Larry Banks- 'Ooh It Hurts Me' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Bobby Penn is 'Without Your Love' :

Comment

• But Willie Bollinger says that 'I Won't Have To Cry No More' :

Comment

• Poor Spencer Wiggins is at the 'Breaking Point' :

Comment

• Willie Walker gets the 'Run Around' :

Comment

• They look like all the same disc Molly....is it a retro company? I like the vids.

Blondie in her robotic garbage bag phase...
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Blondie before she went mainsteam, edgy punk queen bee, much better imo, raw

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• One of the best voices and vids of the eighties...

Comment

• I was a techno boy, buttoned up like these guys

Comment

• I got my street name from this guy...I was like that, plastic jacket, hyper..

Comment

• The original German

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Ravins say that 'Your Love Is What I Want' :

Comment

• But Willie Walker gets the 'Run Around' :

Comment

Working...
                                X