Anita Harris:
This would definitely be improved without the soapy strings and a more jazz based approach....
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Music Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
bout time more got in here to share great music
two great artist, one great song
Leave a comment:
-
Go to www.allmusic.com and type in Rolling Stones in search, or whomever. There will be "similar to" and "influenced by". Dude, you'll find yourself surfing for a lot of time.
Leave a comment:
-
Nostromo, I would recommend you the two jazzier albums of Joni Mitchell, The Hissing of summer lawns and Hejira, her 2 best albums IMO, and very different from her early folk albums. Try Edith and the Kingpin for example
Leave a comment:
-
Can anyone recommend me any new band that makes classic rock, by that I mean something like the Rolling Stones, the Black Crowes, souther rock, something like this
In that video you have the Black Crowes and Stereophonics, Sterephonics make great covers of other people and are great live, but I don't like their original songs much
Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment: