Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    Nona Hendryx is Bustin' Out.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A Kidicious party:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Can I Want More. Yes, I Can.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Demis Roussos, pre-kaftan. I used to work with someone who knew Vangelis from university in Greece. He has copies of Aphrodite's Child's early singles. I was so envious.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A video inducted into M.O.M.A. in New York....

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The rakishly handsome Billy Mackenzie. R.I.P. ...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    It might get the ancient dead moving, but not me.

    This OTOH, got me up out of my chair and moving.

    As the song says, 'Choosy beggar'.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    Guaranteed to get the ancient dead dancing:

    always preferred this version myself



    mory kante - yeke yeke (hardfloor remix)

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    AAHZ HAS TO FINISH NOW

    good boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    CLIPSE LIVE ON DJ. GREEN LANTERN'S SHOW

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    ITS AAHZ RADIO

    I ain't P. Diddy *****

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    LIL BOOSIE.

    Alby knows the deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    WHAT THE HELL

    AAHZ feels like being nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X