Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    AAHZ IS ScKRAIT ****TIN ON DEM HATERS NOW

    DroP some Peezy on yo ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    and now for something completely different.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    ignore the silly name, this track was years ahead of its time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Main_Brain
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    WHEN AAHZ POASTS... LEGENDS LISTEN.

    How many AAHZ outlasted again? I forgot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Friday
    pamparam




    oh, they look like nazis but they are not. original skinheads. (they confuse a lot of people) Oi
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; March 6, 2015, 05:52. Reason: misconseptions

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Silly happy feeling continues unfettered

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    when i shoot my gun, i shoot to kill.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    It's raining cats and dogs

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I'm pissed off today but also quite happy. Strange combination.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I woke up to this song playing on the radio and I'm in an excellent good mood ever since

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    heven't heard the full version of this for years. big props to whoever (finally) put it up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X