Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meticulous Man
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    friday

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Third world war




    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied
    Material Girl

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    bored

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied


    Bride abduction at Hægstad Square

    Because of the thirst; give me some of your burning drink!
    Always yearning to be drowned in starving sorrow
    Let the fiddle play a dance; (to) lovely girls I give my attention
    Ingerid, in no way shall you feel just how I suffer

    To hell with Aslak the smith
    And you Lunde rabble as well,
    They fell silent in whispers and mockery
    Upon the square where the dancing held
    Provoked now is my weak patience
    The time is nigh; tricking are ye,
    In vain to desire my mercy!

    No girl would willingly deny the hand of a Gynt for that of a grey old man
    Oh, woe and sorrow! is there any lovely (girl) who may cause happiness?

    At the feast square among the Hedal people, an excited maiden
    Made me to blindly neglect the daughter of Hægstad's landowner;
    For your pallet I can quickly come as blackish light,
    To empty your blood upon the werewolf shape of darkness!

    The groom besought
    His flower so dear
    I had from the larder to fetch;
    “Ingerid will not the lock undo
    If you can, charm this kitten,
    You shall receive a young bull to your desire
    If only my Ingerid you fetch!”

    Then Peer disappeared; no more to be seen
    In the square, conversely, anger flared
    But now upon the hillside so steep they descried him;
    And over his shoulder, young Ingerid's body!

    I have come to take with me she who my heart holds near
    I have come to take with me she who is for me so hearty

    Knuckles in envy went white, cursed wildly to him
    The smith longing for your purgatory's lairs;
    Where the devil himself settles your penitence for all time,
    Yet one maiden in this tumult silently says:

    “Shall my Peer then return
    To me so faithfully?
    Devoted I shall now abide
    And never in another
    Seek comfort; spring and autumn
    For all time I shall await thee”

    ( http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/sme...ndesods.html#2 )
    Last edited by Meticulous Man; April 7, 2015, 02:20.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFootInTheGrave
    replied
    Nema na čemu.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X