Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bereta_Eder
    replied


    excellent sing along

    Leave a comment:


  • Main_Brain
    replied
    so I was searching for this song First Time first Love, just typing it in when a certain search provider suggested I might want to search for
    First Time first Fisting


    sooo anyways:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    young and stupid (dedicated)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Oh yes
    (and for ****'s sake syriza get off my screen)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    FYROMulan cover. Pretty good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    pam param

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    bof. enough with the suburbs.
    back to athens

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    I don't know if our roma community is allowed in this thread. I suppose it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    When you really gotta go...

    Fairport Convention and 'Si Tu Dois Partir' :

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied


    So silly, but I like it

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    See if you can weather the lyrics to this June Tabor track:



    'Finisterre'

    Leave a comment:


  • Main_Brain
    replied
    Some songs are better if you don't understand the lyrics :
    Bilderbuch- Maschin

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X