No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:17.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Shriekback Captain Cook

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Aahz might like hate this one....

Albert, of course, will have no clue.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• The Stranglers - Shut Up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post

The Stranglers - Shut Up!

Stranglers FTW.

Last edited by Thoth; September 19, 2010, 23:11. Reason: 'cause it'll annoy Albert

Comment

• Albert, you will love this tune.

Last edited by Thoth; September 19, 2010, 23:25.

Comment

• Holy ****. I haven't heard this one in a dog's age.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Another of the great keyboard punk-era psychedelic rock bands - Magazine

Comment

• i ****ing love magazine (and have posted several of their tunes in this thread)

on a different note, here's an acid classic

kevin saunderson - the groove that won't stop
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• and something completely different

ice t - girls lets get butt naked and ****

"home boys, you know the situation
                            you're trying to rap, but they give you frustration
                            nose in the air, turning you down
                            when all you really wanna say is "yo baby, lets get down"
                            but you know you keep frontin' (you keep frontin')
                            making conversation and you talk about nothing (nothing)
                            when all that's really on your mind, is what?
                            yo baby, lets get butt naked and ****!"

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney
                              i ****ing love magazine (and have posted several of their tunes in this thread)
                              C0ckney, I haven't followed the thread all the way. Rather a lot of pages to check out. Has there been any Astral Projection?

Comment

• no worries, there can never be too much magazine in a music thread!

astral projection, hmmm, i posted 'trance dance' a few pages back, avio has possibly posted one or two others by them.

Comment

Working...
                                X