No announcement yet.

First four that pop into your head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I hadn't read the other responses, now I have too many popping in my head!

Apple, raspberry, huckleberry, and banana cream
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Chocolate, Banana Cream, Peach, Apple
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Transcendental, lemon, pumpkin, pee can.

SP
        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

creampie, creampie, creampie, creampie

Comment

Originally posted by bumfister View Post
            Dickgirls, fisting, plomp, "lame thread".
            D*ckgirls? Think of the children, please.

Comment

Pies:

Key Lime (my fav), Apple, Blueberry, Pumpkin (maybe because its October, but Peach is 5th, in case you were wondering).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

apple, lemon merengue, blueberry, chocolate
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Strawberry-rhubarb, english apple pie (I despise american apple pies) with granny smiths, cloves, and a nice thick crust (apparently this is also made in new england), southern lemon, key lime.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Lemon meringue is the right answer.
                    Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                    Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                    Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

True, but apple and blackberry is great too. So is rhubarb and orange.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhead View Post
                        Lemon meringue is the right answer.
                        Too sweet. The lemon pie they make here is kinda like a key lime (sweet and sour) except lemon and quite thick.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                          True, but apple and blackberry is great too. So is rhubarb and orange.
                          Apple and blackberry, another good combo. I've never had rhubarb and orange.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                            Too sweet. The lemon pie they make here is kinda like a key lime (sweet and sour) except lemon and quite thick.
                            Lemon meringue pie doesn't have to be sweet.
                            Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                            Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                            Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                              creampie, creampie, creampie, creampie
                              WINNER!
                              Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Lemon Meringe is supposed to be tart and sweet. You get the sweet hit hard and first then the pucker effect creeps up on you so you have sour and sweet all together. Now on mine I do the filling the take candied lemon slices that are paper thin and place them on top then put the meringe on. It's called Pucker Your Sucker Lemon Pie
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X