Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First four that pop into your head...

favorite pies that is.

Since I'm starting my business off small I'm only going to concentrate on four pies to begin with. Of course my award winning one is first then chocolate, pretty much everyone likes chocolate. It's Texas which usually means pecan but for sure the buttermilk and chocolate. So please tell me if you were eating out and pie was on the menu what would be your four favorites.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

First four that pop into your head
    Dickgirls, fisting, plomp, "lame thread".
    Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Cherry, apple, peach, pecan.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're only the second apple since I started asking radom people the last two days. But I'm getting about 40% of who I've asked so far come in with pecan.

Bumfister, I gotta tell ya' your intelligence and command of the english language is astounding
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Apple, Cherry, Custard, Blueberry
          be free

Comment

pumpkin * 4
            "

Comment

I love blueberry. I didn't know if I could pick it or not. I associate it with cobbler.
              Bump pecan on my vote and put blueberry after cherry. Tough call.

Cherry, blueberry, peach, apple. That's my final amswer.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Cherry, Kentucky Derby, Key Lime, Apple.

Comment

Blueberry, raspberry, peach, apple.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Ahhhhh I was waiting for the Key Lime. Alot of people like that but Key Lime people are picky it has to have enough twang along with the sweet. Cool, keep them coming.

Have gotten alot of responses for cobblers about 25%. So I may have to consider that. Although I do make what I call a pie/crisp.

Comment

cherry, apple, pumpkin, choc cream
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

sweet potato, lemon meringue, pecan, cheesecake (it is a pie isn't it? )

Comment

Peach!! cherry, apple, blueberry

Then: pecan, strawberry, pumpkin, key lime, lemon meringue, banana cream, rhubarb... I love pie!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Peach!! cherry, apple, blueberry

Then: pecan, strawberry, pumpkin, key lime, lemon meringue, banana cream, rhubarb... I love pie!
                            Completely forgot about banana cream pie, I'd like to put that at the top of my list.

Comment

Strawberry, Apple, lemon meringue, peach
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X