No announcement yet.

House - The final season? [episode 1 spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure there'll be over and under betting on the number of episodes before House screws it up.

Thanx for the link to verify it wasn't just a hallucination.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We were about a week behind, so now's the first time I could actually come in this thread.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ditto on MikeH. I now have to find something else to watch
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          On the bright side, this totally means House gets renewed for another season and I win my bet
          That wasn't actually the bet:

There will be at least one more season after this one (actually probably a bunch more).

Being renewed is not the same as airing.

That said, I will concede it appears you are most likely to win the bet so I will pay up any time you wish on the proviso that if the show doesn't actually air another season I can reclaim your avatar for an equivalent amount of time.

Your call.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I'll take suggestions for Wezil's new avatar
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• NOW, its the final season:

Only 2 seasons since Wezil proclaimed it .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oh well, it's been a good run.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Finally.

The most justifiable mercy killing I've heard of in a while.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X