No announcement yet.

House - The final season? [episode 1 spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicodin does not immediately cause hallucinations...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• What, you expect reality from TV,

I wish I had a buck for every time someone on TV took his first hit of pot and had an acid trip.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• House at least keeps the basics sensible, medically.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I predict next season will start as if it were real, with Cuddy and House together. Then, at the end of the episode, they will cut to a scene of frenzied medical drama as they try to save House's life in the rubble. It won't be Vicodin; it will be fever dreams or a head injury.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            While I thought not last night, after a few hours to let it sit, I'm more inclined to go along with JR. He took the pills and hallucinated Cuddy. But this way they get to read the fan feedback and decide what will please the most viewers for next season.
            They have done that trick two or three times already. Doubt they will try to pull it again.
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• More importantly - 13's leaving?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• She's got Huntington's. House is gonna cure her in the season finale next year.

Comment

• Good angle.

I realise her disease would be the reason for her leaving but the end result is a bit less eye candy for the non-gay fans of the show.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I just watched the last episode. Is next season going to get really boring? When she really laid into him earlier in the episode I was like alright! This might get good, but now... I fear it's going to become more like a romantic comedy than a drama.

Comment

• On the bright side, this totally means House gets renewed for another season and I win my bet
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It was already renewed.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• If House got cancelled, along with the ending of Heroes and LOST, I'd probably go nuts.

Just thank god we got one solid TV series still going.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• We have plenty of solid TV series .

Though yes, House is one of them.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Producers say it's not a hallucination. (doing that again would be really lame)

After the surprising sixth season finale of House, executive producer Katie Jacobs dishes on the House/Cuddy relationship and what will happen in the seventh season.

I think it'll be good, House has never had a smooth ride with anyone, let alone Cuddy. No way it won't be interesting.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X