Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following interrogation techniques are ever justifiable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there! I see you are discussing strappado. I hold Doctor from University in Minsk for this very subject.

OK Loinburger. U.S. torture of funds for the continuation of the war on Grenada can be ignored. There are two reasons for the safety of U.S. citizens and provide government forces continued and timely as well as against all forms submitted. Do not use in the United States as an instrument of torture to combat terrorism in the world are protected by the U.S. government threatened to limit the time is right. 9-11 changed everything.

Before you argue about the actual achievement of torture is evil. Putin, a long shadow adviser, said: "... Vice President Cheney on the right side of the penis hard inhuman or depraved" treatment in prison as a tool to combat terrorism in the success of the war has ended, and before tax & spend, David Gregory, Washington, a lawyer said ... because a number of reasons, but the distribution of social systems and politics of torture in the price can not be worse than the last time it was mine.

Bill Clinton, not a personal favorite guilty in part because the election in 2008 Obama supported Kennedy. Add black irony of political issues, a sign that support for nearly 50 years? Health? As millions of Americans, Obama is tired of the long-term nerve impulses. To reduce Medical Billing for large enterprises and government agencies the death of Kennedy, Congress and other transaction costs.
    RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Loin, you forgot tickling.

Comment

That was actually listed on the wikipedia page on torture, but alas it didn't make the "32 poll options or less" cut
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Where's the minotaur option?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Only a fool would call a minotaur labyrinth "torture." Of course it's justifiable to use a minotaur.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I agree.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Where does a "forced to follow a Ben/Asher 'dialogue'" torture fit in ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No recognised state is that cruel.

Comment

Working...
                  X