• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's not posting right now, too busy writing fan fic
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Presumably at dickgirl forums.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What I want to know is who in the right mind thought that making an image of an anthropomorphic dickgirl squirrel with disturbingly large jugs was a good idea.

Comment

It was probably Ben
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Presumably at dickgirl forums.
            Blah

Comment

furry dickgrrl forums.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I've been shown the error of my ways and will stop posting about dickgirls. I will post about dickwomyn instead, because I'm no sexist.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

dicksqyrryls?

Comment

D1kSQLs.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                      What I want to know is who in the right mind thought that making an image of an anthropomorphic dickgirl squirrel with disturbingly large jugs was a good idea.

It's become somewhat apparent that loinburger is unlikely to merit the term 'in the right mind.'
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't think he made the image though.

Comment

I'm not much of an artist.
                          Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              I'm not much of an artist.
                              True, but don't let that set back your ambitions as an artist.

Comment

I, as well, enjoy partaking in the consumption of pies!

Comment

Working...
                                X